HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
We had a great holiday party today. Thank you to all the parents for your donations and help at the party. A special thank you to Mrs. Mahne for planning and preparing for our party. The kiddos had a really fun time! When I figure out how to get the party pictures I took from my IPad to my blog, I will let you know and you can view our fun day.
Please remember to encourage your first grader to read over the winter break. It's amazing how much progress they lose when they do not read--even when they don't read for a few days. So, get out those holiday stories (and other books) and have them read to their hearts content! (:
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy the time with your precious children and families. I feel very blessed to be your child's teacher, and I thank you for sharing them with me. I look forward to seeing them all in January!
No comments:
Post a Comment